How many more workouts do you need to do? How many more fruits and veggies do you need to eat? Isn’t all this exercise and good nutrition enough to get the body you want? Obviously not. Or it would have happened by now.
Don’t give up now! You’ve put the hard work in. Now you need a little extra help to sculpt those problem areas. What if you could finally achieve a slim, sculpted, natural-looking figure? With no downtime and no surgery?
Let’s Talk About SculpSure
Guess what? You can with SculpSure! SculpSure is a non-invasive, light-based technology that targets and destroys fat cells.
- SculpSure is the world’s first light-based body contouring system to reduce stubborn fat that appears resistant to diet and exercise.
- It helps you to achieve a slimmer appearance in just 25 minutes without surgery or downtime.
- It’s innovative technology permanently destroys treated fat cells in problem areas such as the abdomen and love handles.
- Results can be seen as quickly as six weeks, with optimal results usually seen in 12 weeks.
- SculpSure treatments require no change in your regular daily routine.
- In trials, the procedure was proven to reduce up to 24% stubborn fat, was well-tolerated, and yielded over 90% patient satisfaction rate.
- SculpSure takes less than half the time of fat freezing procedures.
1. What Areas Can Be Beautified With SculpSure?
SculpSure is perfect for:
- Plump supplemental fat under your chin
- Bubbly belly
- Thick love handles
- Flabby back
- Chunky inner and outer thighs
2. Why Does SculpSure Work?
SculpSure works when other methods fail because it doesn’t just shrink at cells. It destroys them. Why does that matter? The number of fat cells in your body remains the same throughout your life.
Surprised? Did you think that when you lose weight that you lose fat cells? You don’t. Fat cells have the ability to shrink or grow. When you lose weight, they shrink.
When they grow, you gain weight. If the fat cells are destroyed, then they can’t grow, which means you can’t gain the weight back in those cells.
If you have had trouble losing stubborn fat or fat in certain areas by using healthy habits or other weight loss methods that do not destroy fat cells, then Sculpsure can help.
3. How Does SculpSure Destroy Fat Cells?
SculpSure uses a laser to raise the temperature of fat cells. When they get too hot, their structural integrity is damaged. Over a three-month period, the damaged cells disintegrate and are processed and eliminated by your body’s lymphatic system.
You can expect to see results as early as six weeks from your appointment. Optimal results can be seen after 12 months.
4. What Is a SculpSure Treatment Like?
Your 25-minute SculpSure treatment will take place in-office.
- As we begin the process, you will feel a cooling sensation. The cooling keeps your skin comfortable during the whole treatment.
- During the first 4 minutes of your treatment, the temperature of the fat cells is heated to the target treatment temperature.
- The temperature will be sustained for an additional 21 minutes. The laser cycles on and off to raise the temperature of your fat cells.
- While the laser is cycling, you may feel a deep warmth and/or tingling sensation. Therefore, we will monitor your comfort level during this time and adjust the settings accordingly.
If you experience any discomfort, it will be somewhere around a 3.7 out of 10 on a pain scale.
5. Do I Need to Arrange for Downtime After a SculpSure Treatment?
There is no downtime. You can get back to your daily activities right away! And since the treatment is only 25 minutes long, you could get one on your lunch break!
6. How Many Treatments Will Be Required for Optimal Results?
Every patient is different. Most people require a series of treatments to see the best results. SculpSure destroys 20-25% of the treated fat cells per session.
So, you may need multiple sessions to achieve the desired results. We will work out a treatment plan based on your body and your goals.
During your consultation, you must share:
- Your medical history
- Prior treatments
- Recent surgeries
We want to be sure SculpSure is right for you.
7. Is Sculpsure FDA-Approved?
Yes! Sculpsure has been FDA-approved to treat:
- Submental area (under the jaw)
- Inner and outer thighs
8. Can I Get Treatment Before an Event?
Yes, but if you want to show off the results, you will need to plan. First, make your appointment 6-12 weeks before the event.
9. Are There Side Effects?
A small percentage of patients experience the following after treatment:
- Slight swelling
These side effects should pass within a few hours.
10. Are There Risks Involved With Sculpsure?
SculpSureis a non-invasive procedure. It doesn’t require incisions, so there is no risk of infection. And it doesn’t require anesthesia, local or general, so there is no risk of a bad reaction.
You may need additional evaluation before undergoing SculpSure treatment if you have:
- Skin cancer
- Nerve problems
Your doctor will also remove any suspicious lesions in the treatment area before a Sculpsure treatment.
11. If the Fat Cells Are Gone, Will My Skin Be Loose?
So far, there are no reports of skin laxity post-treatment. However, if you have severe skin laxity in the treatment area, SculpSure may not achieve your desired results. Contact us to find out if SculpSure is right for you.
We Are Excited to Be Offering Treatments!
Our staff is thoroughly trained and ready to help you. In addition, our Submental applicator design is perfect for providing precise and effective treatments resulting in a slimmer appearance of the chin and neck.